Welcome to our practice!
The following policies are designed to provide working guidelines for all of us.
- All copayments and balances are due at the time of visit.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) & ID to every visit
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We preferred that you call in to make appointment, but walk-ins are also accepted.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- It is always best to call and inform the office if you believe you will be running late or not able to make your appointment.
- If you have a non-emergency question, please call us during office hours. We will return your call on the same day.
- After office hours, please call office number for urgent matters only that cannot wait until next business day.
- In case of emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- All patients have the right to request their medical records for any reason as described here but must fill out a medical release form. All medical record requests are subject to standard fees per page.